https://bemodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Bemo-Design-Google-Ads-Certified-Professionals.jpg 1000 1500 BEMO https://bemodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Bemo-Design-Logo.jpg BEMO2023-01-18 02:10:372023-01-18 03:00:53Top 10 Reasons why you don’t see your own Ads on Google, and why you should refrain from trying.
Our Google Ads Certified Professionals at Bemo Design created a list of why you are less likely to show up when you search for your own ads.
We get it. You want to Search for your own Ads on Google. But according to Google Ads Help Center, your Ads are less likely to show up when you search.
First, let us introduce ourselves. Bemo Design is a Google Ads Management Company in Scottsdale. Our Google Ads Certified Professionals specialize in creating and managing your Google Ads. We are confident that we will be able to reach more customers, drive results, and make the most of your budget. Below is our list of the common reasons why you may not see your own Google ads, after they are approved and running, and why you really shouldn’t try.
- Google’s monitoring system – If you repeatedly search for your own ad on Google Search but never click on it, you may stop seeing it. That’s because Google’s sophisticated monitoring system recognizes your computer and stops showing you ads that it thinks you aren’t interested in. Google prevents you from racking up impressions while you try to locate your ad. And vice versa, if you search and click on your company Ad, it costs you money, and will hurt your conversions.
- Average daily budget has been reached – Google Ads displays your ads as often as possible while staying within your average daily budget. When the budget limit is reached, your ads will typically stop showing for that day. Depending on your chosen Keyword CPC(Cost per Click), Bemo Design will get you the most Ad Impressions for your budget.
- Bidding budgeting is too low – We adjust your account frequently to make sure you have the best bid budget and keyword Quality Scores. When your budget is too low, your ads may not show as frequently as you’d like — or may not show at all — because the other ads that are currently showing on the page have higher Ad Rank than your ads, or because your Ad Rank does not meet Google’s minimum threshold for ad placement, or your budget would be greatly exceeded if your Ad showed up every time.
- Campaign updates & bid strategy – Bemo Design is constantly making update and additions to help optimize your campaigns. When we make these updates to your account, Google places the Ads in a “learning” phase that can take up to 5 days of limited Impressions and Ad run.
- Location targeting – With location targeting, we target your ads to specific locations. If you’re located outside the area you’re targeting, you won’t be able to find your ad by searching for it.
- Low bids – Bidding is very competitive, and some keywords more than others. If you’ve chosen keywords that are very popular, but your bid is very low, then your ad may not appear. Bemo Design can adjust your bid to fit your advertising needs, and get the highest performance with your budget.
- Delivery settings – How quickly your ads are shown during a given day is determined by your ad delivery setting. If you have a lower budget, your ad won’t show for every search. This helps you achieve a steady delivery over the course of the day. And if you search for your ad late in the day, you may not find it.
- Low Quality Scores – Bemo Design’s Google Certified Professionals will check your account frequently to make sure that your bid, budget, and keyword Quality Scores are where you want them to be. When they are too low, your ad may not show as frequently as you’d like — or may not show at all — because the other ads that are currently showing on the page having higher Ad Rank than your ad, or because your Ad Rank does not meet Google’s minimum threshold for ad placement, or your budget would be greatly exceeded if you served at every opportunity.
- Account under review – Google periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. If your account is under review your ads won’t show during this time period. This process is designed for your protection and to maintain the quality and security of Google Ads.
- Ad scheduling – You may not be able to find your ad if we’ve scheduled it to only run at certain hours of the day, or days of the week.
To conclude, Bemo Design always recommends using “Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tools” instead of searching on Google. It can help you see your ad without accruing extra impressions. Our Google Ads Certified Specialists will provide you with mobile, tablets and desktop previews of all your ads. We also provide our clients with monthly Google billing statements, and detailed campaign reports.
Ready to Get Started and Get Quality Leads? Please consider Bemo Design to manage your Google Adwords PPC campaign. As your Google Certified Account Strategist, we feel confident that we will be able to reach more customers, drive results, and make the most of your budget. Click here to learn more about what we can do for you: Google Ads Management Company in Scottsdale