Google Ads for your Business. 4 of 6 part series. When setting up your Landing pages ahead of a paid ad campaign, here are some of the best practices worth following to ensure the best possible results.
Hi all! I am the owner/creative of Bemo Design. Hope you enjoy my articles and blogs. Thanks!
Entries by BEMO
Google Ads for your Business. 3 of 6 part series. Keywords matter whether you’re optimizing your website for organic website traffic or creating a focused ad campaign to attract the right people to your website or offer – keywords matter!
Google Ads for your Business. 2 of 6 part series. When you plan to grow your business, Google AdWords offers a flexible platform to build your brand and extend your customer base.
Google Ads for your Business. 1 of 6 part series. If you’re a business owner, nothing is more crucial to your online success than Google Ads.
Since Google isn’t the only online advertising platform around, it’s likely that you’ll also be looking at similar platforms such as Facebook ads.
To put it simply: YES IT IS. However, you probably need some more convincing than that right? Contact Bemo Design for a free estimate.
Getting traffic from paid ads and social sites is great, but not if you neglect your organic efforts!
Do Facebook ads work? The short answer is YES! The long answer… As the owner of an marketing agency specializing in Facebook Ads, I can tell you that Facebook Ads definitely work. And I use them for my companies. We have clients getting 3, 5 and over 20x return on the money they spend on Facebook […]
“Build It and Forget It” syndrome Is your website living up to expectations? Is it driving traffic and revenue for your business? Are you getting a solid return on your website investment? If you answered no to any of these questions, read on. This prescription may be just what the doctor ordered. But you may […]
Logos are a critical aspect of business marketing Here is why your company logo design is so important. As the company’s major graphical representation, a logo anchors a company’s brand and becomes the single most visible manifestation of the company within the target market. For this reason, a well-designed logo is an essential part of any […]
- Google Ads for your Business – 4. Best Practices For Your Landing PagesApril 14, 2021 - 10:36 pm
- Google Ads for your Business – 3. Keywords Matter!October 21, 2020 - 7:39 pm
- Google Ads for your Business – 2. Making The Most Of Your Ad CampaignsSeptember 15, 2020 - 8:24 pm
- Google Ads for your Business – 1. Benefits of Pay Per Click Online AdvertisingAugust 14, 2020 - 6:10 am
- Are Google Ads or Facebook Ads Better?February 12, 2020 - 6:46 pm
- Do Google Ads really work?January 15, 2020 - 12:36 am
- Organic SEO for your WordPress WebsiteDecember 5, 2019 - 11:00 pm
- Facebook Ads Management & MarketingSeptember 12, 2019 - 3:35 am
- 5 Reasons Your Website Needs Monthly MaintenanceMarch 7, 2018 - 3:48 pm
- Why Your Company Logo Design Is So ImportantFebruary 20, 2018 - 7:22 pm